Official support site for Canon inkjet printers and scanners ie., ij.start.canon (PIXMA, MAXIFY, imagePROGRAF, and CanoScan). Learn how to set up your printer or scanner, look up the manual for printing, scanning, and other operations, or find troubleshooting tips.
ij.start.canon - What is http ij.start.canon?
Canon ij printer is a complete solution for multiple works that you can easily learn to set up from ij.start.canon and get a better experience. This is the official online support site that provides you Canon products’ online manuals, function information, and more. Get answers to all your ij.start.canon queries. We offer solutions to Canon printer functions, technical glitch, equipment malfunction, machine upgrades, compatibility issues, troubleshooting, and so much more. No more impediments to your creativity!
Connect With IJ Start Canon
In this article we have explained the process to install Canon printer via ij.start.canon method. We have explained the setup process for both wired and wireless connection for Windows and Mac operating system.
ij.start.canon || Print with Canon Ij Printer
- Follow the procedure given here to print any file on your computer.
- Check if the ij.start.canon printer is turned on.
- Extend the input tray and load plain papers into it.
- Align the plain paper on a flat surface before you place it.
- Next, launch the Printer Driver’s Setup screen on your system.
- Choose the Commonly Used Settings options from the Quick Setup tab.
- Settings such as Additional Features, Media type, and Paper Size can be modified.
- Set the Print Quality as High, Standard, or Draft based on your needs.
- Click the OK button after changing the settings.
- Search for the document you want to print.
- Open it on your system.
- From the File tab, select the Print option.
- Make any changes in the Print Preview dialog box if needed.
- Tap Print.